Friday, April 13, 2007

Living the life of a boxed-in chamber singer.

So, my econ t.a. found my problem set[and I told him I don't think he checked the mailbox I put my assignment in, but he swore he did] and is gonna give me a 68/70 on my other one for calling me a liar. Holla.[Also, no more tests before the final...? I'm really going to need to ace this final, then...and read the book, =(]

I then overslept and missed work and like..half of my Japanese class, during which we had a test. So I ran to class in some non-matching hideousness and apologized and took the test. Apparently, the second draft of an essay was due today too, but I didn't realize it was due today. Damn. To stay positive though, and hopefully not...too cocky, I think I may have done well on this test, but who knows.

No news today. No new word either, I'm about to take a shower-- I just wanted to talk about things turning around little by little. Next week is gonna be good.[And a day off on Monday, whaaaaat?]

One love.

1 comment:

Joey Bahamas said...

I just started reading your blog and I really like it :D