Sunday, August 24, 2008

This just in: bodybuilders from Uranus are CRAZY

I'm running for dictator of Asia.



Vote for me.

I'm also really awesome with chopsticks.



[Yes...this post is really about nothing.]
Meeting Perris in a minute.
Sort of feeling angry and in charge. I'm really taking this reinvention of myself seriously. Starting with clothes at first.
Part of me wonders if this is because of Jeremy, if I actually want to *be* him. I talked about wearing suits and stuff before but I'm definitely moving faster because of him.
I want this cute suit from Zara[I saw it in Japan, actually, but I decided to get my 5351 suit instead, pictured in the first photo]and I want a Blackberry. I will be getting both. Just don't know when.
I cannot WAIT to get a job. I'm tired of being poor.

I suppose I'm making my transition back into a fashion queer? Whatever. Either I'm splurging on this or I'm getting new tech gadgests/a new computer. Consumption's consumption.

Sorry, another substance-less post again. I'll write real prose soon-- PROMISE.

Cheers.

3 comments:

Darius T. Williams said...

Hell - I have a job and I'm tired of being poor too. Um, blackberry's are from the devil...although I have one.

Grapie said...

Damn Steve lookin good.

fuzzy said...

you'll be iight, me and you in the same boat talkin about buying things with no money! You lookin good in that suit tho!