Sunday, December 7, 2008

Orange peels, covering up my heart

It's odd that my lack of a love life is worth addressing nowadays?

Via conversation with my best friend:

Elle (1:04:34 AM): i must confess something...
Moi(1:04:45 AM): go ahead, my child
Elle(1:04:56 AM): i hate seeing you single
Moi (1:05:01 AM): ?
Elle (1:05:01 AM): please find a bf asap

And that is exactly why we are best friends. How I've missed her and her pow wows.

I should be working, but I gave up hours ago. I wish I could trust myself to nap and wake up at 5/6 to continue.

So less stressed now that LSATs are over. Now I just need to start GRE/fellowship stuff...

Love you long time. Hopefully I can get back to blogging soon. At least over break.
Love you long time.

2 comments:

fuzzy said...

Yes love us long time! :-)

Glad the Lsats are over and you can relax man... be easy...

Darius T. Williams said...

LOL - my BFF is THE exact same way.