Friday, December 5, 2008

Julienne cuts in my musculature

I realize I haven't posted in an awful long time.

It's been hella busy around these parts.

LSATs tomorrow. I generally have been content with the idea that I'm going to do horribly and can kiss my application to Columbia goodbye. But then I started reading online-- law school numbers/random forums, and I. Have been stressing.

I really need to get into grad school, take the time to actually prepare for LSATs instead of taking MAYBE five practice tests total. I've got fee waivers that last until '10...enough time.

Trying not to be cynical, but. There's just no way I'm even getting close to the ballpark.

Argh.
I can't even explain my disappointment in myself. And I really don't want the consolation-- I'd rather blame myself, for now.
Argharghargh.

1 comment:

fuzzy said...

you will get there, I'm sure you will make it happen one way or another...