Monday, January 22, 2007

Meme machines.

I promised myself that I'd make a post since I've been neglecting to do so, but it's four in the morning and I really can't churn out any good material right now.

Plus, I'm really lazy.

So, I'll post a survey.[I won't do this often, cross my heart.] I just need to put something on here, it's a compulsion.

1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?
Jeremy, but I don't think he has my number.

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Yeah, I do, most of the time.

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
With most of my friends, I'm the listener. Unless I'm being wacky.

4. Do you take compliments well?
It depends on who says it. I'd say no, I don't, in general.

5. Do you play Sudoku?
It bores me.

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
I doubt it.

7. Your fear?
Losing my values.

8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
I went to NJ SEEDS, which is better than camp.

9. What was your favorite game as a kid?
Monopoly, maybe. Or Life.

10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you?
I have previously. I hope nowadays I'm secure enough to say no.

12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
Well, I doubt I'd do well with a diabolist. But otherwise, I think so.

13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
Hmm. I want to say pursue, but I also don't want to...purse someone I can't have.

14. Use three words to describe yourself?
passionate, proud, idealistic.

15. Do any songs make you cry?
Experiences make me cry, not songs.

16. Are you continuing your education?
Yeah. College student.

17. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
Nah, I don't.

18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
My laptop. Took so much work to actually buy one-- I couldn't just let all that burn up.

19. How often do you read books?
Pretty often, though nowadays it's often for class. I read about five books over winter break, so that's a little more than a book a week, when I don't have class.

I'm reading The Selfish Gene right now, hence the title of this entry. It's really interesting, but it's for class, so it's thick.

20. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
The present the most.

21. What is your favorite children's book?
The Cat in the Hat. There was also this series I had that I can't remember.

22.What color are your eyes?
Brown.

23. How tall are you?
5'4.[Hence, olashorty.]

24. Where is your dream house located?
China? Japan?
I don't have a dream house.

25. What did you do last night?
Went out partying, got drunk, had a pow wow with some of the friends.

26. What are you doing tonight?
Tonight is over. If you mean Sunday night, I had dinner, watched anime, and read The Selfish Gene. Monday night I've got Blackout practice.

27. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Yeah, a bunch of times.

28. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
Never.

30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
Downhill to grab dinner.

32. Do you like mustard?
Yeah.

33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Eat.
I eat like no other.

34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
I've gotten conflicting opinions...but my mom says I resemble my father. Plus, she's light-skinned.

35. How long does it take you in the shower?
Probably like an hour if I've got the time.

36. Can you do splits?
Nah, but I'm working on it.

37. What movie do you want to see right now?
Tongues Untied. I just saw Paris is Burning, but Tongues Untied is supposed to be more relevant to current gay black culture.

39. What did you do for New Year's?
I went to sleep. =P

40. Do you think The Grudge was scary?
Didn't see it.

42. Do you own a camera phone?
No.

44. Was your mom a cheerleader?
No.

45. What's the last letter of your middle name?
L.[Kudos if you guess it.]

47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
I don't know, around six?

48. Do you like care bears?
I remember I recorded Power Rangers over my cousin's video of that show. So, no.

49. What do you buy at the movies?
Tickets? I'm certainly not buying the overpriced popcorn and hotdogs.

50. Do you know how to play poker?
Nope.

51.Do you wear your seatbelt?
Yeah. Car accidents are no joke.

52. What do you wear to sleep?
Basketball shorts and a t shirt, usually.

53. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
Yeah. Some guy brought in anthrax into our mall over break, or something.

54. How many meals do you eat a day?
Usually 2, 'cause I have issues getting up for breakfast.

55. Is your tongue pierced?
No.

56. Do you always read MySpace bulletins?
nope

58. Do you like funny or serious people better?
Funny.

59. Ever been to L.A.?
Unfortunately no.

60. Did you eat a cookie today?
Nah.

61. Do you use cuss words in other languages?
I rarely use curse words in English, so...

62. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
Steal. Sorry.

63. Do you hate chocolate?
Nah, I don't.

64. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
The way I dress, specifically since I don't believe in wearing jackets.

65. Are you a gullible person?
To an extent.
I prefer to think I like to believe in people, heh.

66. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?
Hell to the NAW.

67. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what would it be?
The Pope.
No question.

68. Are you easy to get along with?
Yeah. I guess be a little high energy sometimes.

69. What is your favorite time of day?
Like, two in the afternoon.

That was an abrupt last question. And sorry, some of these questions are misnumbered.

Oh well. I'm out.
An actual entry soon.

1 comment:

j_shanlin said...

You eat like no other, but you've never been to Olive Garden??? You have not eaten unless you've been to Olive Garden!....I'm telling you! Good eatin'!lol