Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A week from grace.

My birthday is in a week.
I've been toying with the idea of taking my birthday off of facebook-- I don't want to sort through the birthday messages.

Nine years from thirty...

So, I've got papers upon papers upon papers this week and the following week. I didn't register for the LSATs or the JLPT on time, which were both major errors on my part.

There's a school trip to Ghana that I think I want to apply for. I mean...while I can get financial assistance? Why not?

I'm out of things to say.

EDIT: And then I read the Ghana application and realized they wanted a completed letter of recommendation by the deadline.[Today, coincidentally]

I'm really dropping the ball, these days.

3 comments:

fuzzy said...

Well It's not too late! I woulda had that letter typed and that application filled out and put that sucka in somebody's hand for approval!

Darius T. Williams said...

I'mma need you to pick that ball back up and keep running with it...mkay?

Happy pre b-day by the way...there's one less you have to sort through.

Grapie said...

"A week from grandpa" is more like it.

Oh llama head, maybe you should make room for a cane in your wardrobe.

:)