Tuesday, September 30, 2008

YOWZA!

I just hurt my hand by punching the door.

Fuck.
Excuse my French.

I'm so fucking trite.

EDIT: Twice.
Let's see if I can break my hand.

EDIT: Three.
Anybody got any pain killers? Haha.

I now have an empty picture frame and no picture to put in it. Maybe mine.

In other news, I am incredibly glad I only have my poli sci seminar paper due Thursday, my advisor from Japan coming tomorrow, and an old friend also from Japan, coming Thursday.

If I were actually scheduled to take my LSATs, I'd probably bomb. And why did I punch a solid door with my writing hand?

Stupid, hilariously naive me. If I knew I was going to be upset, I wouldn't have had that sandwich.

I always feel like vomiting when I'm upset. Here's to holding it down!

[Alright...no more edits.]

No comments: