Thursday, June 14, 2007

She put her fist in a kaleidoscope to show me all the colors of her strength.

So, Gaza is in semi-anarchy?

Honestly, I don't even know where to start.


Also, am I the only one who is really tired of the slobbery blow job the media is giving Paris Hilton? Seriously.

I think it was even on CNN the other day; Paris Hilton released a statement urging people to pay less attention to her and more attention to our troops and other issues.[Or something to that effect.] And then, of course, we have to go into her motive-- oh, she says this, but she really DOES want for everyone to hover on her jock. She's so bad, she's so destroying the American idea of justice, blah blah blah.

Regardless of getting into all that, can't we just look at the message of the statement-- namely, that there's a lot more important stuff going on than Paris cheating the legal system? I guess that might not be very persuasive. For example, the millions of people dying from HIV might be more important than the thousands threatened by cervical cancer in the US, but that doesn't make cervical cancer any less of an issue. I guess it's a good thing that people are up in arms about the perks we give our celebrities, though. I'll just be avoiding the coverage.

The argument I want to make about ethical behavior is full of holes, though. I need to re-read some stuff about ethics.

No new word, I know.

No job applications, either.[Oops.]

No comments: